Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Shows November 2012


It is time to shop for Holiday gifts and what better place than these fine craft shows.

The West Michigan Potters Guild Annual Fall Show is Friday November 9 Noon -9pm and Saturday November 10 9am-4pm at The Cultural Center at St Nicholas  2250 East Paris SE Grand Rapids Michigan.  This is my booth from last year,  featuring my porcelain and stoneware jewelry and buttons.

I will be featuring similar items again this year including my limited edition Snowman figures and other snow scene items.

A new show for me this year will be at the Fair Grounds in Kalamazoo Michigan on Friday
November 16 and Saturday November 17.  I have joined a potters group that puts on this show along with a paper makers group,  and another artists group.  The Weavers Guild Show will also be going on at the other end of the building so come for a fun shopping trip for all your holiday gifts for friends, family and yourself too !

Come,  join us at one of these fine shows.
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment