Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Bead Necklaces by Alice Hunt


I have recently finished creating several new necklaces using my handmade beads and beads of natural polished stone and pearls.  This one has seven of my aqua blue and gold handmade porcelain beads and four of my large handmade porcelain beads with solid gold luster.  Setting them off are freshwater pearls and polished fluorite beads that are aqua with just a hint of lavender.  Dangle earrings are made with surgical steel hooks and the clasp and extender on the necklace is fashioned from gold filled wire.  I designed it so the necklace can be adjusted for length by hooking into the links of the "chain" at different points to create the look of a "choker"  or a longer length necklace.
See the other new porcelain bead and stone necklaces in the NECKLACES section of my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment